Join us September 7th and 8th for the Missouri Monster Hunt. Riders will meet in Marshall, Missouri where there is a growing rumor of a Momo sighting. The event consists
Join us September 7th and 8th for the Missouri Monster Hunt. Riders will meet in Marshall, Missouri where there is a growing rumor of a Momo sighting. The event consists of overnight bikepacking,a documentary film on bigfoot courtesy of Screenland Armour, a late night hunt for Momo in the woods surrounding Marshall (no weapons of any kind), and beer courtesy of our friends at New Belgium. They\’re sponsoring the event with beer, swag, and lots of other cool Fat Tire related goodness.
What you\’ll need:
2. Gravel bikes, fat tire bikes or plus sized tire bikes will be best for this adventure. We�ve had to adjust the route for the crazy monsoon season that has flooded the previous expected route.
3. Headlamps (Night vision googles if you have \’em…why not?)
4. Camping gear (hammocks will probably be fine as well)
5. Pack your own food for the evening or donate when you register so we can have a grill out!
6. Shoes to hike with. Mtb shoes with clips should be fine. If you\’re rolling with flats, wear shoes worth hucking a bike if you need too.
6. A change of underwear.
What you won\’t need:
1. Beer: it\’s taken care of
2. Weapons- just don\’t. You should be able to fat tire your way out of Momo\’s path should we find him/her/it.
7 (Saturday) 5:00 pm - 8 (Sunday) 8:00 am
Velo Garage and Tap House
1403 Swift St